Projectors are the best option when it comes to projecting still and moving images on a large screen. The screen resolution and picture quality are as good as TVs or monitors, provided you have a screen or wall to project onto.
Mini portable projectors come in handy, as they conveniently fit into your bag, can be recharged and used anywhere, and are a fraction of the cost of other types of projectors. Likewise, having a mini projector allows you to share all your favorite videos, tv shows, and apps with ease wherever you are.
In this article, we will introduce you to the ZOPro Mini Smart Projector, which is said to be a convenient and compact projector that has unique capabilities.
ZOPro Mini Smart Projector
- 854×480 resolution
- 100 lumens brightness
- 2000:1 contrast ratio
- 30,000 hours of battery life
- 8GB Memory
- HDMI, USB, and DDR inputs
- WiFi enabled
- Android 7.1 operating system
- Comes with remote, power adapter, HDMI cable, and tripod
- Multimedia compatibility
- Compact design
- Touchscreen controls
- Long lamp life
- 12-month warranty
- Lifetime support
- Refund or replacement guarantee
- 【🎈COMPACT SIZE & BIG SCREEN🎈 ZOPro mini projector only 0.6Lb weight and portable size as your palm, allow you to stow it in your pocket and carry with you. DLP projection tech deliver a 100 ASNI lm bright and crisp image (Projection size from 30-120"). 854 x 480 native resolution 1080P video supported, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9/16:10, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1 which is great for Home Entertainment.Not recommended for Business and Educational use.】
- 【🎈MULTIMEDIA INPUT INTERFACES🎈ZOPro smart projector has HDMI/USB*2/TF card/ Audio interface.Compatible with Laptop, TV box, Fire Stick,DVD player,PS4 Game console to enjoy video, movie, Sports matches, pictures, music. Built-in 4200mAh rechargeable battery allows you to go anywhere and project anywhere.】
- 【🎈ANDROID 7.1 OS🎈 You can download all the apps you need from Google Play and install it on the projector. Seamlessly play video source from YouTube, Kodi, Hulu, Netflix, etc. Built-in screen sharing function which supports AirPlay & Miracast technology. Easily project your smartphone, tablets, laptop screen onto 120". Newly：IOS wired screen sharing (No need WiFi), just using charging cable connection which would be more convenience and stable.】
- 【🎈3 CONTROL MODE🎈 Smart projector with EXTERNAL TOUCHPAD Control / E-Share App Control / Remote Control. Multi-touch, sensitive and not stuck.Even if the remote control is lost, no need to worry about not able to control the projector. More convenient and easier.】
- 【📞WARRANTY📞 A TRIPOD is already included in the projector package. Each order has a one-year warranty and lifetime professional customer service. If you are not satisfied with the product, please feel free to contact us, you will be offered 100% full refund guarantee or replacement and 0 risk purchase.】
What the Product Has to Offer
The ZOPro Mini Smart Projector is unlike other projectors on the market because of it’s exterior touchscreen controls.
Portability and Projection
It weighs around 0.6 pounds and can conveniently fit in your hand, also you can carry it in your pocket, bag, or purse. Use it to stream high-quality projections of up to 854×480 resolution with 1080p support, and with a contrast ratio of 2000:1, it is easy to see even in dim lighting.
This projector features a unique ability to support Android 7.1 OS. It’s preinstalled into the system so that you can download apps, use the Google Play Store, and project everything. This means you won’t have to plug the projector into other devices. You can also use apps like YouTube, Hulu, and Netflix.
The built-in screen sharing system also provides you with support for AirPlay and Miracast. If you’re in the mood to switch it up, you can connect to any smart devices such as iPads and iPhones, and you can stream anything easily and quickly.
Audio and Video Inputs
The ZOPro projector also allows multiple input interfaces, which means you don’t have to worry about it using any weird or hard-to-find cords or connections. It supports HDMI, USB, TF Card, and an audio interface. You can use it with your PC, fire stick, game console, or DVD player, so use it to watch TV shows, stream movies, or enjoy and play games with friends.
The smart projector comes with an external touchpad which allows you to switch between functions easily. This is convenient if you’re outdoors, as you won’t have to fumble around with buttons or settings. It does also come with a remote, which provides you with multiple options when it comes to controls.
Battery and Lamp
The built-in battery is rechargeable and has a capacity of 4200mAH. This allows you to use the device for up to two hours at a time before you need to charge it again. The LED lamp has up to 30,000 hours of light life, which means you won’t have to worry about replacing it immediately.
If you run into any problems, the device has a one-year warranty and a lifetime customer support. The ZOPro company will also provide a 100% refund if you’re not satisfied with the mini projector, and if there are any issues, they will send you a replacement. This is important, as mini projectors are fragile and may need extra care.
How It Fares Against Another Product
While the ZOPro Mini Smart Projector is designed well, you could take it a step up and get the H Hukoer Mini Projector. Both have a brightness level of 100 lumens and can project images and videos with 1080p quality.
H Hukoer Mini Projector is also easy to carry around and pack but is slightly lighter than the ZoPro as it only weighs around 0.52 lbs. Also, it is the same size as an iPhone 8, so it’s a little longer and slimmer than ZoPro. It also comes with built-in speakers and a rechargeable 4500 mAh battery, which ensures that you’ll have enough time to watch videos when you’re on the go.
In contrast with the ZoPro tripod, this unit has a unique external aluminum stand that has a retractable cross holder, which allows you to rotate the projector up to 360 degrees. You can lay it directly at 180 degrees and project videos on to the ceiling, the stand also lets you place the device on any surface without worrying about having a flat surface or not enough room to project correctly. However, this might pose a problem when placing the unit in your bag or pocket since it has sharp edges.
There is a +/- keystone correction of 40 degrees and the projector needs to be placed two meters away from the screen. The display size can adjust up to 100 inches and has vibrant colors and HD imaging.
You can connect this projector to your phone, tablet, cable box, or any other smart device. It features support for airplay, wireless connection, and provides no lag, frame drops, or delays. However, it does not support Google Play Store.
The LED lamp also has 30,000 hours of life and has up to two hours of battery, which is the same as the ZoPro. To fully recharge the device, it only takes one hour.
The new and accessible method of getting a big screen that you can share with your friends is by using a projector. They have come a long way from the time they were used in schools, business meetings, or events. Instead, mini projectors feature the same advanced settings and display quality similar to regular projectors.
You can charge them and use them on the go, which makes them convenient for get-togethers, parties, or off-site business presentations. The compactness and lightweight design allow you to carry them in your bag, purse, or sometimes pocket conveniently. Hence, mini projectors are the ultimate solution if you’re looking for a large display screen when you’re out and about.
The ZOPro Mini Smart Projector is an excellent option for those looking for a projector that isn’t hard to use, has easy controls, and can fit directly into their pocket. It’s very lightweight, features touchscreen capabilities, and comes with an extra remote.
You have plenty of connectivity options, can download apps, and stream directly from the projector onto a screen. Just be sure to have a flat surface or tripod for maximum resolution and projection quality.