It’s important to have a high-quality sound system when setting up your projector for an important conference or an event that you are hosting in order to make the maximum impact. The two types of speakers you can use for these occasions are wireless and wired. Wireless sound systems are often more expensive and for a good reason.
However, if you plan to use your projector at home or in a small work environment, wired speakers will do just as well. In case you’re wondering what the best speaker for projectors is, we have prepared a list for you. Take a look at our picks and decide which one best suits your preferences.
Best Speaker for Projectors: Our Three Picks
1. T-2610 Wired and Wireless Soundbar
The first product we are going to feature is an excellent choice for all those who are looking to improve their projections with exceptional audio quality. It features a passive subwoofer that is powered by two 5W drivers. Powerful bass and clear sound is also something that will appeal to all those looking to make a purchase.
The design is outstanding, and you will have no trouble fitting this speaker into classrooms or offices for projections. It can also be used with laptops, TV’s, mobile telephones, and similar devices.
There is a built-in battery which has four to six hours of life, and you can recharge at any time by plugging the device into a power source. Alternatively, the soundbar can be continuously powered via a USB port.
The connection to the projector is easy to set up, just use the latest 4.2 Bluetooth version or do it manually using wires. The audio-in jack can fit both regular AUX 3.5 cords and modern RCA-AUX cables.
When you buy this product, you will get some additional items such as an RCA-AUX cable, a regular AUX cable, and a USB-Micro cable for charging. You will also receive an 18-month warranty for any problems you might encounter.
- Powerful Audio: Powered by two professionally-tuned drivers and one built-in passive subwoofer, T-2610 delivers the powerful sound with deep bass that your computer or TV can't
- Effortless Connection : hook it up wirelessly via the latest 4.2 version of Bluetooth, or simply connect the AUX-in or RCA-AUX cable that's included to your PC, projector, tablet, cellphone and TV
- Two Power Supply Options: 4-6 hours playtime by built-in rechargeable Battery or no worry about the playtime by USB Power
- Space-Saving Design: Works well with your computer or TV while letting users play what they want without sacrificing valuable desk space
- What You Get: T-2610 sound bar, 3.5mm Aux-in cable, RCA-AUX cable, USB-Micro charging cable and our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
- Space-saving design
- Subwoofer and bass options
- Latest 4.2 Bluetooth technology
- Additional goods included
- Rechargeable battery
- No remote control for better ease of use
This is a perfect speaker for everyone who wants to make their presentations easier to hear and seem more professional. The built-in subwoofer makes it stand out from the competitors, and the additional goods you receive are a nice bonus.
2. Mini Sound Bar Wireless or Wired Speaker
As the name suggests, this speaker works both wired and wireless. You can use the wireless mode by connecting your projector device to the speaker using Bluetooth. On the other hand, if you want to use the sound system using wires, the only thing you need is a standard audio cable with a 3.5mm jack.
The built-in Bluetooth version is 4.2, which means more stable and quicker connection to all Bluetooth-enabled devices is possible. This product also features two speakers with pretty impressive sound quality, considering the affordable price.
Recharge time is five to six hours and, once fully charged, the battery should last for 12 hours. This speaker also has an automatic sleep mode, so if nothing is being played for more than 10 minutes, it will shut down to save energy. Included in the package are the Bluetooth speaker, one USB cable, one regular Audio cable, and a user manual written in English.
- Specific design that is anti-magnetic
- No background noise
- LED indicators that will inform you of the battery levels
- A single rotator button that is used for both power and volume
- User manual lacking in detail
This is a great all-around projector speaker that can be connected to various devices. The sound quality is surprisingly good and loud enough to keep the party going even when there are more than 20 people in the same room.
3. ASIYUN Mini Multifunctional Home Theater Soundbar Speaker
Setting up the ASIYUN speaker is pretty easy, and the connection works with different input methods. Same as the other products, it can work with all projectors and similar devices.
The sound jack is a standard 3.5mm that utilizes regular AUX cables, and you can use both SD (Secure Digital) and TF (TransFlash) memory cards. This is important because most competitor products don’t have built-in support for TF cards.
In case your projector doesn’t have a Bluetooth function, the micro USB cable will help you with your problems. For those using laptops or desktops, just turn off the main speakers and adjust the sound settings. The maximum reach for wireless implementation is up to 10 meters of distance.
The projector speaker has a built-in battery that is charged using the USB cable that you will receive with the product. Recharging is also possible using a DC 5V adapter, but you will have to purchase it separately.
- SPECIAL DESIGN - This soundbar is with unique design, stylish smooth appearance makes you feel all places get organized. It is AntiMagnetic, AntiNoise and HQchipset. With LED indicator light and spin button more easy to operate. With built-in microphone, you can even use this speaker for answering calls.
- BLUETOOTH 3.O TECHNOLOGY - This soundbar is with Bluetooth 3.0, Bluetooth module adopts RF technology. Effective distance can reach to 10 meters. It also support HSP, HPP,A2DP,AVRCP format. You can stream music from your multimedia device directly onto this speaker.
- SOUNDBAR SPEAKER - Built-in Subwoofer to make sure high-quality sound. Powered by 2 x 5W drivers, distortion-free at maximum volume.Super bass stereo soundbar, noise reduction effect, perfect for home, dorm room, kitchen, bathroom, car, parties.
- MULTI-MODES SPEAKER - This soundbar is with 2.0 CH multimedia speaker system. It can stream your music through bluetooth connection. With 3.5mm line-in jack, also support external audio devices, allows you to stream music to your other devices. It also support TF Card mode, enjoy your favorite music from your TF Card.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: Works well with your computer while letting users play what they want without sacrificing valuable desk space.
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology
- Supports both SD and TF cards
- Small dimensions and lightweight design
- Quality of sound is better than most speakers of greater size
- Cloudy vocals on some specific sound frequencies
This product is one of the highest rated projector speakers. It has very few downsides, and it fits different occasions perfectly. However, if you’re planning on using it for events that have bigger audiences, you might want to get a louder sound system.
The Final Verdict
Out of the three choices we presented you with, the ASIYUN Multifunctional Home Theater Soundbar Speaker is the clear winner. It’s very long-lasting, and so far, no customers report problems with it.
Being able to work with both SD and TF micro cards is a huge plus, and it might be crucial for some users. Bluetooth 3.0 technology is also included in case you want to use the wireless options. Additionally, standard 3.5mm AUX cables are provided which will help you wire up the speaker. It’s also very lightweight and doesn’t take up almost any space at all.
On the other hand, if you are looking for longer wireless reach, the T-2610 Wired and Wireless Soundbar comes with 4.0 Bluetooth technology which works for up to 15 meters of distance. It also provides an 18-month warranty, so if you are worried about the quality of your sound device, this is an excellent option for you. However, it does not come with a remote control which might be a problem for some users.